Join the DSI Family in the open position of Cardboard Bailing/Vinyl Grinding in our Bremen, IN production facility.
Production – Cardboard Bailing/Vinyl Grinder
Starting Pay: $13.35 / hr
Status: Full Time
- Eligible for pay increase at 60 ($15.35) and 180 days ($15.85) after performance review
- Eligible for Benefits after 60+ days
- 1st Shift (6:30 am – 2:30 pm – Monday – Friday)
- Basic Math Skills
- Must be able to follow directions
- Attentive to details
- Emptying the designated recycling area of cardboard by hand into the cardboard compactor.
- Separating steel banding from the cardboard and feeding it into an automatic cutting machine.
- Emptying heat shrink bins into the outdoor compactor.
- Banding completed bundles of recycled material and ejecting them from both compactors.
- Operating the Vinyl Grinder and Conveyor
- Emptying vinyl scrap bins and gaylords by shovel and by hand onto the conveyor.
- Minor forklift operation is beneficial but not required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Begin the application process to join the DSI Team by clicking the link below to apply for this position.